With GREENJET everyone can make an important contribution to environmental protection and at the same time significantly reduce costs.
GREENJET is a Linz product that was developed in cooperation with Austrian experts in fluid mechanics and is manufactured in a precision manufacturing facility in Salzburg.
The production is 100% CO₂ neutral. During the development, a clear focus was also placed on the fact that GREENJET lasts forever. That brings real sustainability.
GREENJET is easily and quickly connected to any standard water tap.
GREENJET is screwed to the water tap fitting instead of the sieve. Water saving begins as soon as the GREENJET is used.
Works on all conventional faucets!
Advantages of GREENJET faucet:
- Reduces water consumption by up to 70%.
- The water is additionally encased with air via 4 bores.
- The result is a pleasant (soft) and splash-free water jet.
- Effective and long-lasting limescale protection thanks to the elastomer surface.
- Made in Austria
- suitable for all standard washbasins M24
- incl. assembly key for easy installation in 1 minute
- not suitable for low-pressure fittings (boiler under sink)
Savings with GREENJET :
The investment in a GREENJET pays for itself within less than 6 months for a sink (calculation basis: 5 min running time per day, 95% utilization, gas heating) and leads to savings of approx. 11,000 liters of water and approx. 80 € per year!